This plaque was my favourite project of the weekend - it was good fun to make and I learnt to use some products I wasn't familiar with before such as the Terra and Ferro pastes from Viva Decor. Lots of dry brushing, metal embossing and generally getting my hands dirty!
We also made this pretty vintage canvas - quite a different style from the plaque!
We used 7 Gypsies papers, Alterations dies to cut cork and chipboard, buttons, beads and lace.
This next project was our Friday evening project - to ease us in gently.
The box was gessoed, painted with green Eco paint, sanded and inked then we used these great veg images which were from a CD rom and printed onto canvas. The images on the labels were printed onto self adhesive vellum.
The fourth project was a Bo Bunny naked binder which we covered and filled with papers and embellishments from the Bo Bunny Shabby Princess range - hot pink, lime green, orange, yellow and red - not my thing at all normally but the colours are perfect for the photos from my youngest daughter's Princess Party so it will be put to good use! It's nowhere near finished - too much chat and not enough crafting went on during that project on our table!! Here's a photo to give you an idea of the colours we were working with.
I'm going to get messy with something a bit more grungy now!