Monday 18 April 2011

'It's In The Mail' - ATC Swap

Thought I'd do a quick post with this month's ATCs for the UK Stampers'  swap:


For the first, I wanted to use the idea of a love letter so I called it SWALK. I created it using a La Blanche stamp and Plum Archival ink plus velvet ribbon (one of my favourite items!!) and an embossed and inked grungeboard heart. The middle ATC is a simple one with an inked background which I have roughly painted over with metallic acrylic then stamped using a Stampers Anonymous stamp. The ATC on the right is an alcohol inked background with a Clarity postage stamp design stamped onto it then a Paperartsy post card stamped inside - the hardest part about that one was cutting round the edge to make it an authentic postage stamp - very fiddly but worth it for the finished effect! Hope you like them. JulieD

1 comment:

  1. They were stunning IRL, I got to keep the one on the right.

    Sam xxxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete