Tuesday 17 May 2011

eye of the beholder ...

This month on the fabulous UKStampers forum we are doing a postcard swap with the theme of 'Beauty' - this is my interpretation:


I'd been wiping colourwash ink up off my craft mat with a piece of red card and I've used that as my background then stamped two of my favourite Stampotique girls in plum archival, stamped a few flourishes on the background then given it a kraft card base (just to make it a bit sturdier as it's being posted 'naked') and finished it off with a stamped title. Gorgeous! Just goes to show, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder as I adore these two characters!!  I think I might cheat and laminate this before adding the postage stamp as I don't want them getting wet! Hope to blog again later. See you then! JulieD

1 comment: