Friday 2 December 2011

Tims Tags 2011 - Number 2!

I'm having a day off today - the house is a tip but I'm ignoring it and crafting instead! Here's my creation inspired by Tim's tag for today:


The main body of the tag follows Tim's instructions but I didn't have the reindeer die so I used the pine tree as TH did for his alternative. I've finally used my Picket Fence stain - despite buying it on the day it came in at the Stamp Pad, I just didn't get around to using it but I love the effect on the kraftresist and I also enjoyed using the sticky backed canvas adhered to grungeboard and inked. The little token attached to the trinket pin was saved from last Christmas and started off round the neck of a chocolate reindeer! Fun this 12 Tags of Christmas isn't it! JulieD

2 comments:

  1. Your tag is gorgeous Julie! I adore the tree with the little angel charm! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful tag -- I like the way you added the '25'. TFSS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredsccrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete