Sunday 3 July 2011

Grungy Monday 13 - Last Minute, Yet Again

I've got no crafting done this week until now so this last minute attempt at Grungy Monday 13 from StudioL3 may be a bit rushed but I've had a go! The Tim Holtz inspired challenge this week was to create a piece using alcohol inks - I love them and have used a variety of colours on a piece of embossed metal and the same felt to colour the background which is a piece of white gloss card:


The cogs are chipboard which have been coloured with purple InkaGold then silver and black embossing over random patches of versamark. I've stamped the fragments with Fuchsia StazOn and a Stampers Anonymous stamp then backed the whole thing with black gloss card which in the flesh is gorgeous - black high gloss, just my thing! I've just realised what a terrible photo it is - you can barely see the bling on the metal or the colours of the background - it's actually much more vibrant than this. Must dash! Have a great week. JulieD

1 comment:

  1. I like the gears theme and the embossed gears look just great with the alcohol ink. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete